My dual-battery isn’t charging. I had a solenoid system installed in my 4×4 just over a year ago. The setup seemed to work fine the first time, but now there’s very little power in my auxiliary battery when I get to camp.Read More
Tag: maintenance charger
- National Luna’s new portable power pack (grey box) with Bluetooth connectivity
- OFF-ROAD DRIVING TIPS FROM 4X4 TRAINING EXPERTS
- What temperature should I set my camping fridge?
- How much power does a camping fridge use?
- Is the 4×4 market in a boom cycle?
- 4×4 off-road training: Choosing the right instructor
- ARE SOME 4X4 BRANDS MORE REDNECK THAN OTHERS?
- HOW MUCH SOLAR POWER DO I NEED FOR CAMPING?
- 6 types of 4×4 owners… and what tyres they should buy
- MY FIRST ROOFTOP TENT EXPERIENCE
- Do tyres have an expiry date?
- WHY YOUR SOLAR PANEL MAY BE DYING AN EARLY DEATH
- National Luna’s new 40A DC-DC Green Box
- How to remove rust from an old car – best product
- Do winch dampers work and how to use them properly