Back in 2018, National Luna launched a new battery-box option that their customers nicknamed : ‘The Black Box’. The product featured a patented faceplate design that was a big leap forward from their original Portable Power Pack (Aka: The Grey Box) where the plug points are mounted on the side of the unit.Read More
Category: PRESS RELEASE
Knowing how much power your camping fridge uses is an important step in knowing how much battery energy you need. It also helps when calculating your required solar-panel size. While several factors affect your fridge’s energy use, ambient temperature is one of the most impactfulRead More
Last month we chatted about steel rims vs alloy rims, and pointed out that steel rims are preferable in extreme off-road situations where damage to the rim is likely to occur. In these cases, an alloy rim is more likely to crack due to impactRead More
- National Luna’s new portable power pack (grey box) with Bluetooth connectivity
- OFF-ROAD DRIVING TIPS FROM 4X4 TRAINING EXPERTS
- What temperature should I set my camping fridge?
- How much power does a camping fridge use?
- Is the 4×4 market in a boom cycle?
- 4×4 off-road training: Choosing the right instructor
- ARE SOME 4X4 BRANDS MORE REDNECK THAN OTHERS?
- HOW MUCH SOLAR POWER DO I NEED FOR CAMPING?
- 6 types of 4×4 owners… and what tyres they should buy
- MY FIRST ROOFTOP TENT EXPERIENCE
- Do tyres have an expiry date?
- WHY YOUR SOLAR PANEL MAY BE DYING AN EARLY DEATH
- National Luna’s new 40A DC-DC Green Box
- How to remove rust from an old car – best product
- Do winch dampers work and how to use them properly